Just like any other Android smartphone, we have to root the device to avail more features in the Smartphone. After rooting, you can install Custom ROMs, Mods, Tweaks, etc. In this article, I'll guide you on how to root Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle. But, before that please read the disclaimer and prerequisites for your safety only.
Disclaimer: Continue at your own risk! We are not responsible for anything that happens to your phone.
Specification of Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle:
If you have no idea on what rooting is, find here "What is Rooting"
- Display:- 5.3 inches Capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 480*854 pixels having a ppi of 185.
- Camera:- 8 MP Rear camera and 2 MP front camera for video calling.
- Processor:- The device has a Qualcomm MSM8225Q Snapdragon processor which is clocked at 1.2 Ghz.
- Storage & Ram:- The devcie has a internal storage of 4 Gb which is expanadale upto 32 Gb via SD card. The device has a 512 Mb Ram.
- OS:- The device comes shipped with Android 4.1.2 out of the box.
- Sensors:- The device has Accelerometer and Proximity sensors.
- Battery:- 2100 mAh with a Backup of 7 Hrs.
- Connectivity:- The phone supports Dual Sim. 3G is supported by the device.
- Charge your Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle upto 80%.
- Download Frama root Version 1.4.3 from Here.
- Installing a custom ROM will wipe all the data like SMS,Contacts,Music,Videos,Apps present in your phone, For backing up SMS,call logs,Gmail,Google calender use: “SMS Backup +“
- Download The Framaroot app from above and install it on your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Device.
- Now open the application by tapping on it.
- Now you can see a button Named "Gandalf" tap it.
- You will asked to select Super user or su.
- Select any and press proceed.
- After a few seconds it will pop a Success message.
- Reboot the device and see whether Super User app is installed or not.
- You have now successfully rooted your phone!