Google+ is a new social network from Google and the rate at which new users are getting signed for this service is unimaginable although the sign-ups can be done only with an invitation.While going through Google+, I have found the profile of Matt Cutts, the well known Google Engineer specializing in search engine optimization issues.
While going through his profile, I have found few Google+ Tips and tricks which I would like to share to everyone of our readers.
Google+ Tips And Tricks:
- After signing into your Google+ account, You can click on profile pictures to rotate through them.
- In the stream, you can click ‘j’ to navigate down to the next item or ‘k’ to navigate up.
- If you’re sharing a post with a small circle of people, you can prevent resharing. Click the arrow at the top-right of the post and choose “Disable reshare.”
- If you’re looking for more fun things in your stream, the “Incoming” stream is stuff from people who are sharing with you, but who you haven’t added to a circle.
- There is also some basic text formatting, too with Google+. They are (*)bold(*), (_)italics(_) and (-)