Disclaimer: Continue at your own risk! We are not responsible for anything that happens to your phone.
If you have no idea on what rooting is, find here "What is Rooting"
- Your phone needs to have an USB Cable And Runnig Samsung Galaxy Note3.
- Installing a custom ROM will wipe all the data like SMS,Contacts,Music,Videos,Apps present in your phone.
- For backing up SMS,call logs,Gmail,Google calender use: “SMS Backup +“
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 On Android 4.3:
- Download the root package for your variant of Galaxy Note 3 from here. You will also need Odin3 software application, which you can get from here.
- Extract the package to get to the .tar.md5 file, and save it to a convenient/easily-accessible location on your PC.
- Reboot your device into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Home keys whilst powering on the phone
- Launch Odin3 on your PC and connect your Note 3 using USB cable. Wait for Odin to detect the phone (you should see a COM value in the first box, and an Added message in the box below).
- Click on PDA and select the extracted .tar.md5 file for your device. Make sure Repartition is not checked, and Auto-Reboot is checked (basically, nothing except Auto-Reboot should be checked).
- Click the Start button and wait for Odin3 to finish flashing the PDA. The phone will reboot as the process completes.
- You have now successfully rooted your phone!