Disclaimer: Continue at your own risk! We are not responsible for anything that happens to your phone.Pre-requisites:
- Your phone needs to have an Unlocked Bootloader.
- To unlock your phone’s bootloader visit: http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com
- Installing a custom ROM will wipe all the data like SMS,Contacts,Music,Videos,Apps present in your phone.
- For backing up SMS, Call logs, Gmail, Google calender use: “SMS Backup +“
- Download the latest 1-click root exploit from here.
- Extract the downloaded Zip.
- Now go the extracted folder and execute ”RUNME.bat”.
- Reboot your phone after the execution completes.
- Congratulations!! you have finally rooted your Sony Xperia M.