We live in the future. No, seriously, we do. This Laser Virtual Keyboard ($170) is proof of it. It syncs with your iPad or iPhone over Bluetooth so that you can type on any surface. Check out the video of it in action.
Cube Laser Virtual Keyboard for iPad & iPhone Video:
- Projects a full-size laser keyboard onto any flat surface
- Allows the convenience of full-size typing in a tiny form factor
- Connects wirelessly via bluetooth to iPhone, iPad, many Smartphones and most Laptops
- Mouse mode allows you to use your finger as a mouse rather than typing when using with a laptop.
- Rechargeable battery lasts for 150 minutes of continuous typing
- Charges via USB. No drivers to install
- Compatibility: iPhone 3GS/4, iPad (iOS4), Blackberry tablet, Android 2.0 and higher, Windows Phone 7, Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS
- Interface: Bluetooth HID and USB 2.0
- Keyboard Layout: 19mm sized QWERTY layout
- Detection rate: Up to 400 characters per minute
- Operating Surface: Most flat opaque surfaces
- Battery duration: Approximately 150 minutes, 700mAh built-in rechargeable battery.
I think I ( thanks to Brit Morin share this) might have found the coolest gadget for the holidays. These things will probably sell like hot cakes - I’d snag one early if you’re as excited about it as I am. Brit Morin Website