Founded March 26, 2011 ,Saturday. NewTechie is an over growing Computer and Technology blog with increasing readers and rankings, where we discuss about Latest Techs and PCs, Security tips, How to guides, Software Reviews, Social Media tips, Ethical hacking and many more.
As a community blog, we invite guest authors to contribute NewTechie with their valuable articles on tips or how to guides on Technology, Computers, Mobiles, Android, Facebook, Software, Web Apps, Gadgets and So on.
Benefits of Guest Blogging on NewTechie – Rewards for Guest Authors
- Quality Backlinks : As a guest blogger we allow you to add two backlinks per post to your website(s) from your Author bio at end of post. This will help your site to Search engine optimize(SEO) and get higher rank on Search engines. Your website(s)/service/product will be also exposed by our readers.
- Get Free Readers & Visitors : We have thousands of visitors everyday with huge RSS readers. This will get your post read by thousands of peoples around the world.
- Social Media Promotion : Your Guest post will be promoted to many social medias including Facebook and Twitter. It will help you to promote your post as well as your brand.
- Enthusiasm & Geekyness : You are highly obsessed with your Computer and Technology and have plenty of computer tips and tricks up your sleeves. Because you are a perfect Techie.
- Profession & Ability : You are very good at writing blogs, Tips, How to guides and reviews and have better knowledge on SEO. You’re very care about what you are writing and what you are teaching other Peoples.
- Energy : You have enough time for online to engage more with guest posting, participating in readers comments and solve their problems.
- Our Niche Topics : Take a look at NewTechie to guess what kinds of articles we publish. We talk about Tech, Computers, Softwares, Mobiles, New Launched Services, Gadgets, How to Guides, Security tips, Ethical Hacking, Social media tips, Web Apps, programming. News articles are OK but not recommended. Don’t submit an article that directly focus on SEO or online money making.
- Original & Unique content : You article should not be published on your blog or any other blog in original or any modified form.
- Exclusivity : The same article cannot be modified and published elsewhere. You can link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about your article.
- Your Bio : You must have to write a little bio about yourself at end of Article. You can also add maximum 2 links to your sites inside your bio.
- Previously published by you or some other or in modified form. We are very smart enough to detect a duplicate article.
- Sponsored/paid articles or articles with affiliate links.
- Self promotional articles. Articles that is written solely in purpose of promoting own product or website. Yes you may have online products or service but you post should not for directly that. But you can write a post relevant to your product! Fro example Joe Jinford is from broadbandmaster.com which is a mobile broadband service site. But he didn’t write a review on his product. Rather he wrote an article “5 Tips Before Choosing Mobile Broadband Connection” which is relevant to his niche. So we accepted his article. I think you understand what I’m meaning.
- With links solely purpose of SEO keyword/Anchor text.
- Poor written or short articles.
- Articles that cannot satisfy itself with it’s subject
- Linking out to spammy/banned/adult/harmful sites.
- Articles without at least one image.
- Irrelevant contents,links,images.
- Using any copyrighted image.
- Not having any proper bio and your photo at profile page.
You Sen your Articles to Our Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org After Review we will Publish it.
- When Will My Article(s) Will be Published?
Just submit your article and wait for. It may take some hours or days depending on how often we are checking pending posts and how often articles are publishing on NewTechie.
- Where Can I Add my Credit Links ?
You can add your credit links at your author bio and you are allowed to add maximum 2 links to your sites/services inside your bio. To insert your bio at end of Article
- Why My Article is Rejected?
Because you your article or profile did not carry our rules. Make sure you read all posting policies carefully. We will send you message immediately after review your article if it’s rejected.