Samsung Galaxy S4 catches fire under the pillow of a 13 year-old girl

Ever thought why we are discouraged to put our phones under our pillows or close to our heads while we fall asleep? Well, if you hadn’t, then now might be the time to think about it as your worst nightmare is at the brink of coming true. A 13 year old girl from Texas slept with her Samsung Galaxy S4 under her pillow and later in the night was woken up by a foul smell. It felt like something was burning and it was soon that she realized the smell was coming from under her pillow from her Samsung smartphone.

 

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. New Techie - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose