In this Article you will learn how to format (Hard Reset, Factory Reset, And Master Reset) your Samsung SM-G730A Galaxy S3 Mini by using your device external keys like Volume keys, Home, And power key, Use this method when you can't format your device by using the Factory Data Reset option (Inside Settings menu).
The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation can fix many software related errors and problems like:
- Please make sure that there is a minimum of 60% charge in your phone.
- Hard Reset / Factory Reset will wipe all the data like SMS,Contacts,Music,Videos,Apps present in your phone.
- For backing up SMS, Call logs, Gmail, Google calender use: "SMS Backup +"
Warning: This article is for information purpose only, we are not responsible for any thing that happens to your phone in the process.You may try this at your OWN RISK.
- After installing bad or unsupported application into your Samsung mobile phone, Which causes your phone to be frozen.
- Your Samsung mobile phone doesn't respond to any order after booting because of some software errors.
- Forgotten pattern lock in Samsung Android mobile phones.
- Forgotten user code.
- Forgotten phone code.
- Before or after installing a new firmware update into your device.
- Before selling the device, To Wipe all your saved personal data.
- Turn your device off.
- Take out its battery, SIM-card and memory card too.
- After 10 seconds put the battery back into your phone, But do not turn it on.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key + the Home key then press the Power key.
- Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears,Then release all keys.
- You will get Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen.
- Use the Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use the Power key to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use the Power key to confirm.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using the Power key.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.