Disclaimer: Continue at your own risk! We are not responsible for anything that happens to your phone.
If you have no idea on what rooting is, find here "What is Rooting"
- Download Xperia C rooting package from: HERE
- Please make sure that there is a minimum of 60% charge in your phone.
- Make sure that you have the appropriate Xperia C drivers installed on your PC.
- Installing a custom ROM will wipe all the data like SMS,Contacts,Music,Videos,Apps present in your phone.
- For backing up SMS,call logs,Gmail,Google calender use: "SMS Backup +"
Warning:This article is for information purpose only, we are not responsible for any thing that happens to your phone in the process.You may try this at your OWN RISK.
Procedure to root your Sony Xperia C:
- Download the Xperia C rooting package from the link above. Unzip it.
- Make sure that you enable "USB Debugging" on your phone.
- "USB Debugging" can be enabled in "Settings>>Developer options"
- Now run "Sony Xperia C Root.exe" that you unzipped.
- You have now successfully rooted your phone!