Samsung’s Galaxy lineup of devices has always received a new king around this time of the year, and this year saw the new candidate for the throne in the form of Galaxy S4 Mini. The Galaxy S4 Mini-Samsung’s cheaper variant of the their flagship Galaxy S4 had previously received official support from Cyanogenmod. They have released a perfectly stable build for the device that is available to download from their website. I’m going to show you how to install Cyanogenmod on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (international 3G models).
DO IT ON OWN RISK
Before we proceed, please be advised that you follow these instructions at your own risk.New Techie will not take any responsibility for any damage to your device as a result of following these instructions.
How to Install Cyanogenmod 10.1.3.1 On Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini:
- Your phone needs to have Clock Work Recovery(CWM) installed.
- Installing a custom ROM will wipe all the data like SMS,Contacts,Music,Videos,Apps present in your phone.
- For backing up SMS,call logs,Gmail,Google calender use: “SMS Backup +“
- Download the stable version of Cyanogenmod HERE.
- Place the Cyanogemod zip in your SD card.
- Download Google apps from HERE and put the zip into your SD card
- Turn off your phone and switch it on by holding the Vol Up + Home + Power at once.
- This will boot you into Clock Work Recovery.
- Use the volume keys to navigate in Clock Work Recovery(CWM) and menu key to select a particular option.
- Now in CWM,select wipe data/factory reset.
- Now select install zip from sdcard>>choose zip from sdcard select the Cyanogenmod 10.1.3.1 zip you put into your SD card in step 2.
- This will install Cyanogenmod 10.1.3.1 on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
- Flash Google apps by following step 8.
Notice: We collect all Information from Internet Sources. We don't host any file on our server. The users provide file source that are hosted on free hosting service. If you think that this file information breach your Copyrights Policy then you can request for a removal for these information and files from Hosting service provider and from our blog. Send a Proper DMCA Notice from our contact us page.