BlackBerry is finally rolling out BBM to iOS users. The app is already available on international App Store in New Zealand and Australia and will soon be available to U.S. users.
- Immediately know when your messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
- Know when contacts are responding to your message
- Say it with a variety of emoticons for every mood and emotion.
- Groups – Create or join a group and chat, share pictures lists, and appointments with the whole group. You can even be in a group with people who aren't part of your BBM contact list.
- Multi-chat – Invite multiple contacts to participate in a chat together.
- Broadcast – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
- Share voice notes
- Share photos
- Share URLs
Personalize your Profile and keep it fresh:
- Choose a different profile picture and update your personal status whenever you want, in an instant – so your profile will always reflect the way that you feel.
- Profile pictures (avatars) can be updated using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
- With 2-way opt-in, you have control over who messages you.
- Invites via PIN/QR mean that there is no need to share e-mail or phone number if you prefer not to, which provides control over how you are contacted.