Disclaimer: Continue at your own risk! We are not responsible for anything that happens to your phone.Pre-requisites:
- Your phone needs to have an Unlocked Bootloader.
- To unlock your phone’s bootloader visit: http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com
- Installing a custom ROM will wipe all the data like SMS,Contacts,Music,Videos,Apps present in your phone.
- For backing up SMS,call logs,Gmail,Google calender use: “SMS Backup +“
- Visit http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com and follow the instructions to unlock the bootloader of your phone.
- After successful unlocking the bootloader, Then I would assume that fast-boot is already setup on your computer.
- Download the Sony Xperia L extended stock bootloader from Here
- Extract the above file and place the boot.img inside the fastboot folder on your PC.
- Now power off your phone.
- Enter fastboot mode by connecting the phone via a USB cable to your PC while pressing the Volume up button.
- Open Command Prompt(open run and type cmd) and navigate to the fastboot folder.
- Now type fastboot flash boot boot.img.
- This will flash the kernel on your device.
- Congratulations you have finally rooted your Sony Xperia L.
Notice: We collect all Information from Internet Sources. We don't host any file on our server. The users provide file source that are hosted on free hosting service. If you think that this file information breach your Copyrights Policy then you can request for a removal for these information and files from Hosting service provider and from our blog. Send a Proper DMCA Notice from our contact us page.