Steps to Install Play Store APK 3.10.9
- Let’s begin with downloading the Google Play Store APK 3.10.9. Filename: gplay3109.apk
- Transfer the Google Play Store APK file to phone if you downloaded it on PC and remember the location.
- In order to install an app using its installation file in .apk format from phone’s sdcard or internal memory, you first need to enable that from settings. For this, if you are on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and above, go to Settings » Security and enable ‘Unknown Sources’. For Android 2.3 and below, go to Settings » Application » enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ .
- You will need a file explorer to go to folder where you downloaded APK on phone or transferred it from PC. Open the file explorer app and go to folder where you downloaded/transferred the Google Play Store APK file. (Btw, if you downloaded it on phone, it should be in Download folder).
- Now, tap on the Google Play Store APK file – gplay3109.apk – to begin installation and you will be done in less than a minute.