Facebook is a tricky devil. They blocked all the apps and extensions exporting user data, but they forgot / can't do anything about their Yahoo! partnership! So get your data out while you still can, otherwise enjoy adding hundreds of friends manually to...
- Sign up for Yahoo.
- Go into Yahoo mail,
- Contacts tab, import contacts.
- Click Facebook logo, OK to share contacts.
- Select all your contacts, export all, export as a Yahoo CSV file.
- Go to gmail, contacts tab, and create a "Facebook" group for your new contacts to land into.
- Then "more actions" "import" then import the Yahoo CSV file.
- Go to Google+ and Circles tab, then "Add and Invite" and they're all there!
See Video: "How to transfer your Facebook friends to Google+"
Special Thanks and Video by:
Add on G+: http://gplus.to/traveler
Traveler's channel (subscribe it!): http://youtube.com/infouplink
Music by robot science: http://robotscience.bandcamp.com
Video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/KoR0lirqRWE
Add Me on G+: http://gplus.to/pradeep